Friday 4 December 2015

ideas...?

I've had this blog for over a year and I've been posting and deleting posts all the time because I still haven't decided what I want this blog to be about. So I'll just probably start (for like a millionth time) with everyday things like what I eat in a day and what I've been up to and just boring stuff that maybe one day could be interesting.

So... what I ate today:
 For breakfast I had a toast with honey - I usually have it with peanut butter but it seems that I have a nut allergy which sucks as I love nuts. My next 'meal' was actually a little snack at school, I had Oreos and an apple. For lunch I ordered pizza with tomato base, cheese and spinach. And for dinner I ate two cucumbers with soy yoghurt and I finished my pizza from earlier.
 It may seem like my 'diet' is bad and I don't get all the nutrients I need - I know. I usually eat enough of everything, but I haven't been feeling well this past week and I didn't have time to cook proper meals. And also I usually eat more vegan (most of my meals are usually vegan, this week was an exception). Why am I not fully vegan? My parents won't let me. I was really happy when they let me be vegetarian- i can't wait for the day I turn 18.
 Another amazing thing is that I found a vegan version of nutella and there is a nut-free option as well!

What I've done today:
 I woke up and went to school, I got some good grades (not usual) and then I walked home. I ordered pizza and watched vlogmas. I prepared gingerbread cookie dough to bake either tomorrow or the day after. I also put some black beans and chickpeas to a pot of water to soak overnight. I cleaned the kitchen because it was really messy. And that is it.

It's amazing if you kept on reading until this point. Thanks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment